New Student Registration
2023-2024 Pre-K Programs
Online registration for these programs in the 2023-2024 School Year opens on March 1, 2023.
Please visit the Lansingburgh Pre-K Information page for more details on registering for Lansingburgh's 3-Year-Old Expanded Pre-K (EPK3) and 4-Year-Old Universal Pre-K (UPK4) programs in the 2023-2024 School Year.
Online K-12 New Student Registration
K-12 student registration is open year-round. All new Lansingburgh Central School District K-12 students must register online using FamilyID below.
To register for kindergarten starting in the 2022-2023 school year, students must be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2022.
New Student Registration Required Documents
To register your child for a Lansingburgh school, you will need the following documents:
- Registration Form (See Below)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill showing activation, Spectrum cable bill, DSS, US Postal Service, Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement - Dated within 30 days of residing in the district which reflects parent/guardian’s name)
- A copy of your recently issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Current immunization records
- Most recent physical examination signed by a doctor within the current year
- Most recent report card
- Independent Education Plan (IEP) if registering for Special Ed.
- Proof of custody if requested or DSS-2999 form if a foster child
*Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian*
Residency Checks for New Students
When a family moves into the Lansingburgh Central School District and registers a new student, they will be contacted by the district's Dean of Students/McKinney-Vento Liaison, Darwin Carr, to schedule a residency check. These are short check-ins to ensure the residence given on a new student's registration is A) the student's official residence and B) within the boundaries of the district.
Mr. Carr can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (518-378-5114).