2021-2022 Pre-K & Kindergarten
STOP HERE if registering your child for a Lansingburgh Pre-K Program (EPK3 or UPK4) or Kindergarten. Please review the Pre-K Information page before continuing with the 2021-2022 school year registration process below.
Online Student Registration
All new Lansingburgh Central School District students should register online using FamilyID.
- Click to Register a New Pre-K Student for 2021-2022 (Opens 9 AM on March 22, 2021)
- Click to Register a New Student In All Other Grades (Open Year Round)
New Student Registration Required Documents
To register your child for a Lansingburgh school, you will need the following documents:
- Registration Form (See Below)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill showing activation, Spectrum cable bill, DSS, US Postal Service, Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement - Dated within 30 days of residing in the district which reflects parent/guardian’s name)
- A copy of your recently issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Current immunization records
- Most recent physical examination signed by a doctor within the current year
- Most recent report card
- Independent Education Plan (IEP) if registering for Special Ed.
- Proof of custody if requested or DSS-2999 form if a foster child
*Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian*