District Instructional Technology
Family Technology Support
- 1:1 Chromebook Policy - Students in 4-12 grade have access to Chromebooks to bring home every day for instructional purposes.
- Student Help Website - Click for in-depth instructions about all remote learning Google tools & tech (Chromebooks, Meet, Classroom)
- Chromebook Care - Click to learn how to best care for your Chromebook
- Chromebook Cleaning - Click to learn how to clean your Chromebook
- Slow Chromebook? - Click here to troubleshoot a slow start-up or Chromebook lag
- Google Meet Issues? - Click here to troubleshoot a slow Google Meet Experience
Remote Learning Information Info & Assistance
- Remote Learning vs. Homeschool: What's the Difference? - Know the differences before choosing what's best for your student.
- The Dos of Remote Learning - A checklist to help students/families maximize remote learning
- Tips for Being Successful with Remote Learning - Advice directly from the Lansingburgh Teacher's Association to be successful when remote learning.
Student Data Privacy Information
BOE Policy 8635-E
BOE Policy 8635-E.2
BOE Policy 8635-R
Approved Websites for Lansingburgh CSD Faculty & Students