First Student Transportation Contact
First Student Contact Information (District Transportation Provider)
First Student Main Office: (518) 556-6667
First Student Head Dispatcher: (518) 391-5057
Lansingburgh Transportation Office Contact Information
Lansingburgh Transportation Office: (518) 233-6838
Lansingburgh Transportation Director Email: email@example.com
District Transportation Provider
Lansingburgh Central School District contracts with First Student for its district transportation services. Lansingburgh families are encouraged to use the ParentView bus tracking feature of the FirstView app to monitor their students' bus activity.
Using ParentView Bus Tracking on the FirstView App
ParentView is the secure bus tracking feature of the FirstView app. It uses the GPS systems on First Student buses to help school families track the location of their student's bus, provide estimated bus arrival times and get customizable alerts for when the bus is nearby.
- Download the FirstView app from the Apple App Store here or the Google Play Store here (there is also a desktop version)
- Follow the step-by-step instructions here for setting up/personalizing the app for your student's bus route(s). You can find bus route numbers/symbols for your reference on the last page of the instructions
- See ParentView FAQs here if you have questions or contact FirstView customer support by phone (888-889-8920) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Change of Address Form
- Alternate Pick-up and Drop-off Location Request Form
- Housing Questionnaire Enrollment Form: If you live in the Lansingburgh Central School District and your child needs district transportation services to attend a private, charter or parochial school in the 2023-2024 School Year, your request is due to the Transportation Office by April 1, 2023.
- Charter, Private & Parochial School Transportation Request Form (2023-2024)
- District Rules for School Bus Riders