District Food Services Contact
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Kevin Darrigo
Food Services Announcements
Meal Pick-Up/Ordering Changes Effective April 1 & No Meal Pick-Up Over Spring Recess
Effective April 1, there are changes to remote & hybrid student meal pick-up/ordering for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. Please carefully review these changes below.
Additionally, there will be no meal pick-ups over the Spring Recess (April 2-11). Meal pick-ups will resume on Monday, April 12.
Meal Pick-Up for Remote Learners & Community Children, 2020-2021 School Year
Below are the meal pick-up procedures for all full remote Lansingburgh students, Lansingburgh High School students on hybrid schedules and community children 18 years or younger for the rest of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Please call Lansingburgh Food Services Director, Kevin Darrigo, at (518) 233-6829 by noon on Friday of each week for the following week's meals. If leaving a message, please include the name of the person picking up the meals, how many children will need meals and your phone number. The Meal Pre-Order Form used earlier this year will no longer be utilized, you must call Mr. Darrigo for all meal orders.
- Full remote students and LHS students on hybrid schedules (learning both in school and from home)
- District meals are also available for all children in the community 18 years old or younger.
- For full remote students, meal pick-up is at Lansingburgh High School in the back parking lot at the Cafeteria doors.
- For LHS hybrid schedule students, meal pick-up is in the LHS Cafeteria
- Students or parents/guardians are permitted to pick up
- For full remote students, meal pick-up is Monday each week from 1-3 PM
- For LHS hybrid schedule students, meal pick-up is at dismissal time on their last day of in-person learning before they learn from home for 2 days
- Full remote students will receive 5 days' worth of breakfasts and lunches for the whole week
- LHS hybrid schedule students will receive 2 days worth of meals for the period they are learning from home
- Some menu items may need to be reheated. Ask food service staff at pick-up if you have any questions.
- Contact Food Services Director, Kevin Darrigo, at 518-233-6829 or email@example.com