K-12 New Student Registration
K-12 new student registration is open year-round. All Lansingburgh student registration is done online using Arbiter Registration (formally FamilyID) at the link below.
2024-2025 School Year
Online registration for pre-kindergarten programs in the 2024-2025 School Year opens on March 1, 2024. Please visit the Lansingburgh Pre-K Information page for more details on registering for Lansingburgh's 3-Year-Old Expanded Pre-K (EPK3) and 4-Year-Old Universal Pre-K (UPK4) programs in the 2024-2025 School Year.
New Student Registration Required Documents
To register your child for a Lansingburgh school, you will need the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement and a Utility Bill dated within 30 days of residing in the district which reflects parent/guardian’s name)
- A copy of your recently issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Current immunization records
- Most recent physical examination signed by a doctor within the current year
- Proof of custody if requested or DSS-2999 form if a foster child
*Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian*
Residency Checks for New Students
When a family moves into the Lansingburgh Central School District and registers a new student, they will be contacted by the district's Dean of Students/McKinney-Vento Liaison, Darwin Carr, to schedule a residency check. These are short check-ins to ensure the residence given on a new student's registration is A) the student's official residence and B) within the boundaries of the district.
Mr. Carr can be reached via email (email@example.com) or phone (518-378-5114).
Private, Charter & Parochial School Registration
Important Registration Documents