Lansingburgh Central School District Universal Pre-K Registration is held at the Lansingburgh District Office:
- 55 New Turnpike Rd, Troy, NY 12182 (District Office entrance located on the side of Turnpike Elementary)
Those registering for the 4-year-old program must be 4 years of age ON or BEFORE December 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the District Office at 518-233-6836
There is open registration until all Pre-K classes are filled. Spots are limited.
Your child will NOT be considered enrolled until all necessary paperwork has been submitted and approved with the registration packet.
Universal Pre-K Enrollment forms are available below
Pre-K Enrollment Form (PDF)
Pre-K Aftercare Information
Required for Registration
Please bring the following information with you when registering:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Up to date immunization records
- Most recent physical and/or scheduled date of physical
- Copy of parent/guardian’s driver’s license or picture I.D.
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Proof of residency (CURRENT utility bill, Spectrum Cable bill, Dept. of Social Services statement, Mortgage Statement, Lease agreement). Must be dated within 30 days of residing in District which reflects parent/guardian’s name).
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ANY FAMILY LIVING IN THE LANSINGBURGH SCHOOL DISTRICT WHO HAS A CHILD WHO WILL BE:
4 YEARS OF AGE ON OR BEFORE 12/1/2019