Research and Teaching Tools
- eLibrary Elementary: Searches articles, videos, pictures, and sounds.
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Gale Databases: Searches hundreds of magazines, newspapers, and encyclopedias for articles.
- History Study Center: Collection of primary and secondary sources on Global History.
- Kids InfoBits: Modern, graphic database for young researchers.
- Newsbank: NewsBank provides a comprehensive collection of reliable news sources covering a wide array of topics and issues.
- Noodle Tools: Create, compile, and keep track of your MLA and APA citations. Students may share work digitally with their teachers.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context: Information and opinions on hundreds of today's controversial topics.
- Pebble Go: A research database in the areas of animals, science, biographies, and social studies.
- SIRS Knowledge Source: Great research tool for controversial and current health and social topic
- BrainPop: Database of animated, curriculum-based videos integrated with quizzes and interactive activities.
- BrainPop Jr: Database of animated, curriculum-based videos integrated with quizzes and interactive activities.
- Explore Learning - Gizmos: Online library of interactive online simulations for math and science education in grades 3-12.
- Flocabulary: Library of songs, videos, and activities geared toward high student engagement.
- IXL: Standards-aligned interactive Math and ELA practice for students.
- Mystery Science: Open-and-go lesson plans in science, aligned to NGSS.
- RazKids and Reading A-Z: Guided reading program with interactive ebooks, downloadable books, and reading quizzes.
- Splashmath: Interactive math practice for young learners.
- TumbleBook Library: Collection of fiction and non-fiction books in an animated, read-aloud format.