2020-2021 Pre-K Registration
STOP HERE if registering your child for one Lansingburgh's Pre-K Programs (EPK3 or UPK4). Please review the Pre-K Information page before continuing with the 2020-2021 school year registration process below.
Online Student Registration
As of May 22, 2020, you can register new Lansingburgh students online using FamilyID. This includes Pre-K Programs and Kindergarten.
Please review the details and instructions below before you start new student registration using FamilyID.
Once you're ready you start the registration process on FamilyID, click the link below:
New Student Registration Information
New student registration takes place at the District Office located at 55 New Turnpike Rd - Troy, NY 12182 (side entrance of Turnpike Elementary)
Registration Hours: 8:00am - 3:30pm (CLOSED 11:30-12:30)
Phone: (518) 233-6836
Fax: (518) 235-5838
To register your child for a Lansingburgh school, you will need the following documents:
- Registration Form (See Below)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill showing activation, Spectrum cable bill, DSS, US Postal Service, Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement - Dated within 30 days of residing in the district which reflects parent/guardian’s name)
- A copy of your recently issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Current immunization records
- Most recent physical examination signed by a doctor within the current year
- Most recent report card
- Independent Education Plan (IEP) if registering for Special Ed.
- Proof of custody if requested or DSS-2999 form if a foster child
*Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian*
Lansingburgh Student Registration Packets
Use this packet to register new students for all grades, including EPK (3-year olds) and UPK (4-year olds).